Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Supermarket




Who doesn’t love a deal? I certainly do! If my local market advertises cans of peas as ‘Buy 2, get 1 free, you can bet that I’m going to get that free can … and I don’t even like peas!


I recently made a discovery about my prescription plan – if I pick up 3 months supply of a prescription, I only have to pay 2 months worth of co-pays. I knew that I could get these savings if I ordered my prescriptions using my plan’s mail order service, but they recently informed me that the same deal is available when I get my meds at my local pharmacy.

Apparently, my local pharmacy never told me this because the savings comes out of their profits and not my prescription carriers. Too bad for them – I don’t care who is paying for that free month’s co-pay so long as it isn’t me. Couple this with some internet ‘coupons’ and you can save some serious money on your prescriptions. Your plan, or course, might differ, but hey, why not give them a call?

The ridiculous cost of prescription drugs has turned me into a coupon-clipping bargain shopper – who’d a thunk it?


***** Found this Interesting, Entertaining or Informative? Please read the complete blog at: *****
http://healthcarehullabalo.blogspot.com/


Free Blog Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment