Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Airport Security




Somebody just sent me this on an email, and it was too good not to share.






It's this type of out-of-the-box thinking that will help us solve the health care crisis:








"If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport ... you'll get a free x-ray and a breast exam ... and ...




if you mention Al Qaeda, you'll get a free colonoscopy!





***** Found this Interesting, Entertaining or Informative? Please read the complete blog at: *****
http://healthcarehullabalo.blogspot.com/

Who are you? Do you agree with me, disagree with me, or have another perspective to share?

PLEASE put your 2 cents in by leaving a comment or email me at HealthcareBlog@SystematixOnline.com



Thanks for reading!


Free Blog Counter







My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment